Assaf Shefi, Adv.
LL.B and Israel Bar Association member since 2004.
Engaged in civil and commercial law, including contracts, corporate law, labor laws, with particular expertise in the field of real estate and urban renewal.
Adv. Shefi has experience, professional knowhow and legal skills in the following areas:
- Combination transactions
- TAMA 38 (National Outline Plan) transactions, representing both the developers and the owners
- Engagements with developers and contractors
- Implementation Agreements with contractors and service providers
- Financial Support Agreements
- Litigation in the field of real estate and construction defects
- Real Estate Taxation
- Representation and handling with the Israel Land Administration
Registration of condominiums